Saturday, October 25, 2008

What are you doing this weekend?




1st of all...I wanted to tell my mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY...even though it was yesterday and we had a great time. Ok so the question is....What are you doing this weekend? Im dedicating this blog to me personally so its ok if my teacher doesn't count this at all as a grade toward the blog assignment thing...lol. OK 1st of all....I bought Bioshock for the Playstaion 3...OMG its freaking fantastic. The graphics look really nice, its a pretty scary game, the gameplay is solid and dead on, the character animation is pretty cool also, and i cant forget about the story line. ~~Sighs heavenly~~...it's just such a beautiful game (lol..im staring at it right now)...anyways the story is relly good. If I tried to explain the story right now it would be too long because I love getting into details when I know alot of people just like to get straight to the point. But yeah its a real nice game...comes with trophy's, new challenges, and also downloadable content...yyyaayyy. This game was released for the XBox 360 about a year ago and now its for the Playstation 3. I did have the 360 when this game came out but wasnt that we interested in it but when they announced it for the PS3...I somehow got into it...who knows why. Oh yeah...I also have some sad news...my 360 died about 1 week ago ~sniff sniff~ man that sucked. It got the red ring of death right when I was gonna play Gears Of War...i was like...nnnnoooo!!!! I called Microsoft but they were like, since your warranty expired, we could fix it for you and than return back good as new. But what she didnt tell me was how much it was gonna cost (which was almost the same price if i were to buy a new one)...so I told her...ok i'll think about it and call you back. But to get back to the question...I'm gonna be playing Bioshock almost all week. I have put in about 20 hours into it and I haven't even reached half of half way (lol)...its surprisingly long but thats a good thing since it's full of secret rooms, upgradeable weapons and tonics and plasmids, it's just a beautiful game. Awww man I completely forgot about to include anime news in this blog...One Piece is getting good in both the anime and the magna, same for Naruto and Bleach. Im also watching some new and interesting ones also but I guess I can save that for later. Well take care yall and thanx again for reading. Happy Gaming Everyone... :)

No comments: