Friday, October 31, 2008

Games & Anime :)


Happy Halloween Everybody...hope that everyone is having a great weekend and that all is well. 1st of all I wanted to share this great news that I just barely bought Little Big Planet for the PS3 (pictured left). This game is so much fun either in single player campaign or in online play..actually its alot more fun online since you get to play with people from all over the world. I also finished the game Bioshock a couple days ago and it was AWESOME!!! I got the bad ending so im gonna replay it again to get the good ending and also play it on the harder difficulty level to get more trophies and stuff. Little Big Planet is such a great game to play...for adults and kids...I highly recommend this game to those who love creativity. You get to buil your own levels, play in other player's levels, chat with friends, meet new people, just basically expand your online universe. I wanted to get Fallout 3 also but I dnt think I can keep up with 3 games at once...lol. I cant wait for SF4, RE5, GoW2, and also the new updated network for the XBox 360. OMG so many things happening in the virtual world and I cant wait for all this stuff to happen. Theres so many things I can go on with video game news but I also want to talk about anime news. Bad news 1st....One Piece the anime isn't going to be aired till November 9th :( .....so yeah that sucks but on the bright side, the manga is still being published every week and its getting really good. As for Naruto, the anime just finished with the death and funeral of Asuma which was a really good anime episode this week and as for the manga...FREAKING AMAZING. Konoha village is under attack by Pain and Kakashi is fighting with him and its getting really good. And last but not least we have Bleach, so far in the anime, Nel has just revealed her true form and she looks HOT...lol...so she's fighting with Espada #5 since Ichigo got beat up pretty bad in his last fight with Grimmjow. As for the manga, there is alot of action going on there and it's a grand battle royal with all of soul society's captains and luteinets(spelled wrong lol). Im also watching this new series called Toradora, Golden Boy, Chaos;Head, Soul Eater and many more. Great stuff to watch on the internet since I feel that it's getting better than TV lol...ok I think thats it for today pple. Hope you enjoyed the news n stuff. We'll im off, take care and Happy Gaming :)

No comments: